Our Client a leading Pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Finance Officer to complement their team.
As a senior member of the Finance Team and reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Mentor and coach a team of Accounts Clerks.
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting as well as balance sheet line item reconciliations.
- Perform month-end closure procedures.
- Assist in regulatory reporting and monthly management accounts.
- Prepare and compile monthly payroll.
- Assist with financial audits
Education and Experience;
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a similar position.
- Fully Qualified Accountant, or in the final stages of the AACA qualification
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- Mature, organised and trustworthy individual with an analytical mind