Our client within the FMCG industry is looking for a Controller to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller , the chosen candidate will be responsible for the Treasury function within the Group to ensure efficient cash management through daily reconciliations with the company IT systems of the cash generated, bank reconciliations and monthly cash flow forecasting.
- Cash control through verifying the accuracy and integrity of the cash management data being uploaded form the shops' POS by reconciling the daily sales with the cash collected and the cash deposits.
- Ensuring the timely execution of the bank reconciliations.
- Preparing the necessary data for month-end reporting, including variance analysis.
- Sales mix consumption reporting.
- Validating the actual cost of sales to budgeted.
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management.
- Maintain accurate inventory records through regular spot checks and inventory counts.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing ERP systems in order to maximise efficiency and accuracy of data.
- Coordinate with senior management to enhance inventory control procedures.
- Coordinate with the Financial Controller in the implementation of new projects as requested.
Education & Experience:
- A-level standard of Education
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a similar position
- Experience in hospitality, FMCG or manufacturing would be considered a strong asset
- Ability to prepare and analyze data
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese