Our client is a reputable civil engineering contractor based in the North of Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting int the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Month-end accounting process and reconciliations;
- Compilation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes;
- Preparation of other monthly reporting or analysis on an ad-hoc basis;
- Compilation and submission of VAT declarations;
- Liaising with auditors in connection with the statutory audit;
- Liaising with banks where necessary;
- Assisting in the compilation of financial budgets;
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances;
- Assisting junior members of the team.
- Be in the latter stages of obtaining ACCA and or possess a relevant University Degree;
- Possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Finance Team;
- Demonstrate a self-motivated attitude, being capable of working with minimal supervision;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (Maltese language skills would be beneficial but not essential;
- ECDL certification is not essential but would be considered an asset.
*This is a wonderful opportunity to progress your Finance career within a busy organization.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilization of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resource's ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirements arise.