Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers. The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories, and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
The Finance Clerk shall be reporting to the Consumer Finance Senior Executive and will be responsible for:
- Vetting of files/customer profiles for hire purchase approvals and preparing documentation for bank and internal approvals;
- Liaising with the bank and Consumer Finance Senior Executive regarding declined and discuss debtors;
- Liaising with sales team and administration for any documentation/feedback required;
- Processing and issuing of Bills of Exchange and finance agreements;
- Taking customer calls and assisting customers with balance and payment related queries;
- Processing cancellation letters for settled deals;
- Processing and allocating online payments;
- Filing and other general clerical duties.
What We Offer:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a basic accounting role;
- Ideally possess an A’Level qualification in Accounting;
- Familiar with Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications;
- Have a good command of both Maltese and English;
- Possess clean police conduct;
- Ability to use IT systems.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Continuous development and mentoring;
- Flexible working arrangement;
- Health insurance;
- Employee referral scheme;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Monthly treats;
- Employee discounts.