Bonnici Bros Ltd in Malta is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for its commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of its expansion strategy, the Group is offering an employment opportunity for a Finance Clerk
As an integral part of the finance department, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
The successful candidate should have:
- Posting of transactions to the various ledgers in the accounting system;
- Updating of bank balances and bank reconciliations;
- Processing of supplier payments;
- Issuing invoices to clients;
- Data inputting, reconciliations, or other analysis as required;
- Other ad-hoc duties are normally performed in an accounts department.
Bonnici Bros Ltd:
Since its inception, the Bonnici Group has had a vision and commitment to produce and deliver only the best. Headquartered in Burmarrad, the Group has been a leading player on the local civil engineering and road building industry. Established in 1975 by the Bonnici Brothers, the group has rapidly grown and today comprises three main companies – Bonnici Bros Ltd, Zrar Ltd and United Equipment Co. (UNEC) Ltd.
- A minimum Advanced Level in Accountancy;
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Be familiar with accounting software, although training will be provided;
- Be proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook;
- Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.