Fenlex Corporate Services Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis. Fenlex Corporate Services Limited, an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation, accountancy, directorship, trustee, and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients.
General responsibilities will include:
Applicants are required to have:
- Organising and prioritising the issuing of bills;
- Processing and liaising with clients, in connection to invoice related queries;
- Efficiently maintaining customer ledgers;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as may be required;
- Mentoring more junior members of the team;
- Keeping abreast of all legal updates;
- Meeting clients;
- Debt collection;
- Issues invoices for entities within the organisation.
- Educated to an A’level standard and previous working experience in a similar role;
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Well organised, accurate, and able to work under pressure;
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese & English;
- Able to work well as part of a team.
*Interested candidates should send their application together with a detailed CV.
Fenlex Corporate Services Limited:
Fenlex has been active in servicing the international business sector since the 1980s. With over 20 years’ experience in the field, Fenlex offers company incorporation, management accountancy, company secretary, tax compliance and VAT Services amongst others. We offer our clients “hands-on” assistance in their day to day needs. To do this, we use cost-effective systems which are assisted by the state of the art technology solutions. Fenlex is very closely associated with Fenech & Fenech Advocates, one of Malta’s largest and longest established law firms.