InterContinental Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Finance Assistant
to join their Finance Department, who possesses excellent attention to detail, great analytical skills and can be a real team player.
Some of the duties include:
- General bookkeeping;
- Processing accounts receivable invoices and payments;
- Verification of accounting information to ensure that content corresponds with contractual data;
- As well as performing general accounting and administrative duties on a daily basis in line with departmental requirements.
What Do You Get?
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of one year of previous experience in a similar environment, coupled with excellent numerical skills;
- Positive, professional attitude;
- A-Level qualification in Accountancy is a must;
- Candidates having a basic knowledge of hotel accounting procedures and Opera will be highly regarded;
- Must be fluent in both Maltese and English.
In return, we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work and develop with a great team of people.
Situated in the exclusive beachside resort of St Julian's, InterContinental Malta is just seven kilometres from Valletta, Malta's capital city, and within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping and entertainment locations. Unwind by our lagoon styled outdoor pool, or simply enjoy a day at our private sandy beach.