As a Finance Assistant, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager, and be responsible for providing assistant and support to the Group Finance team with all accounting and banking services.
- Processing bank payments/receipts.
- Filing and other administrative work.
- Cash balance reporting.
- Management of petty cash and corporate cards.
- Petty cash, corporate cards and bank reconsiderations.
- Preparation of documentation.
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Education & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in English
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Currently living in Malta
This position also offers -
- An Internal Car park with vigilance and cameras is available for employees at the special price of around 3€ per day. Prime office, location very easy to reach and close to park and ride.
- The employer truly is a global company (opportunity to grow vertically and horizontally, always in prime locations)
- Working time is by contract 7 hours per day.
- Highest standard of integrity and HR care for the employees.
- Furnished canteen, clean and airy open spaces, state of the art desks/IT devices.