Touristic Aviation Services Ltd is looking to recruit a Finance & Accounting Supervisor to join their Finance/Accounting Department in their Malta Headquarters.
- University degree in Accounting or MIA or ACCA and P.R.N. Number.
- Having minimum of 5 years experience in general accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of all Maltese tax rules.
- Having taken an active role in the preparation of declaration and notification processes in Malta i.e. VAT, TAX, FSS for submission of statutory forms.
- Good knowledge of notification and single order account plans in the accounting system.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) accounting software (preferably NETSIS) and Pay Roll software called DATA BYTE.
- An excellent level of written and spoken English language is a must.
- Being a team player with good organizational and communication skills.
- Oriented towards solutions and analytical thinking skills.
- Willing to work to a busy schedule.
- Living in or willing to relocate to Malta.
Touristic Aviation Services Ltd:
The journey of our brand began with the slogan “Make a difference!” Corendon Airlines Europe is established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries and flies under the Malta flag with a fleet of 3 aircraft from Germany, Austria, Estonia and Poland to tourist destinations in Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Greece. Corendon Airlines Europe, together with its sister companies Corendon Dutch Airlines and Corendon Airlines (Turkey), flies to 145 destinations in 45 countries and transports 3 million passengers each year, positioning itself among the important airline companies in Turkey and Europe.
- To register daily revenue/income and ascertain the balance.
- To follow all statutory declarations concerning the company and deal with them.
- To carry out administrative and financial procedures, including payroll management for the preparation of Pay Slips within the 5th of the month.
- Preparation and submission of statutory forms for VAT, TAX, FSS Other directions given by the management of the department.