Quantum Business Services Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Credit Controller
to join their Finance Department on a full-time basis.
The Main Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Collecting payments;
- Allocating payments appropriately against applicable debtor balances;
- Updating of debtors’ profiles;
- Issuing of customers’ statements;
- Maintaining regular communication with debtors;
- Ensuring timely collection of debtor balances in line with credit terms;
- Chasing of overdue debtors;
- Providing analysis of outstanding debtors by ageing;
- Periodic debtors’ reporting;
- Regular debtors’ reconciliations;
- Resolving queries from debtors and internal colleagues;
- Preparation of bank deposits and reconciliations to payments collected;
- Processing and replenishing of petty cash;
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents;
- Additional finance tasks as distributed by the management team.
Quantum Business Services Limited:
Quantum Business Services Limited is made up of a team of qualified accountants. We provide accounting and book-keeping services tailor-made to the needs of the client. Quantum Business Services assists with data recording and has the necessary expertise to ensure all statutory requirements are met. We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality financial control function to all our clients.
- A' level standard of education, preferably with a pass in Accountancy;
- Working knowledge of a Credit Control function;
- Strong communication skills;
- Organised and methodological;
- Very good team player;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.