Our client is seeking to recruit a Credit Controller. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring debts are paid in a timely manner;
- Chasing overdue invoices within agreed timeframes;
- Maintaining an accurate database of all chasing activity;
- Collecting payments according to agreed terms;
- Handling disputed balances and negotiate any payment terms to settle balances;
- Account reconciliations;
- Providing clients with monthly statements.
Education and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a Credit Control position
- IT Savvy
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must
- Good time management, perseverance and assertiveness;
- Multitasking and prioritisation;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Currently residing in Malta.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, regular office hours. A company car is also included in the package.
Job Reference Code: UT778