Elmo Insurance Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a mature and experienced Credit Control Officer
to join their team within their Finance department on a full-time basis.
Elmo Insurance Limited is a respected company linked to global and financially strong reinsurers. Through a commitment to financial strength, quality underwriting and products, experienced and qualified staff, and a personalised service, we will ensure that the expectations of our shareholders, reinsurers, customers, and staff are fully met and that the company contributes to the economy and insurance market in Malta.
The selected candidate, who will be employed on a full-time basis, will be responsible for:
Education and Experience:
- General day-to-day duties in connection with the servicing of our debtors’ ledger.
- Dealing with queries from clients and insurance intermediaries.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Generating statement print runs.
- Dealing with overdue accounts including chasing by telephone and letter.
- Other administrative and accounting responsibilities.
Applicants should ideally possess:
- An ‘A’ level pass in Accounting or equivalent AAT qualification.
- 3 years experience in Credit Control.
- A valid driving licence.
We are looking for an individual who is willing to pursue a career in Credit Control and is:
- A flexible team player.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in both English and Maltese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
*The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and provided with adequate training.
*Elmo Insurance Limited (C-3500) is registered in Malta. Authorized to carry on general insurance business in terms of the Insurance Business Act (Chapter 403 of the Laws of Malta) and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Elmo Insurance Ltd:
Elmo Insurance Ltd will continue to build upon its sound heritage of financial strength, quality reinsurance and reputation in both the local and global market by providing the right insurance products to individual and business customers. We shall strive to offer our customers a personalised service through the commitment of our experienced and qualified members of staff and to deliver profitable growth to meet the expectation of the shareholders and staff.