Storage Systems Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Credit Control Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Storage Systems Limited is part of Debono Group, a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. Storage Systems Ltd is the group’s sales and aftersales centre for racking, shelving and material handling equipment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Credit Control Officer will be responsible for:
- Collecting payments from sales executives and delivery persons;
- Allocating payments appropriately against applicable debtor balances;
- Updating of debtors’ profiles;
- Issuing of customers’ statements;
- Maintaining regular communication with debtors;
- Ensuring timely collection of debtor balances in line with credit terms;
- Chasing of overdue debtors;
- Providing analysis of outstanding debtors by ageing;
- Periodic debtors’ reporting;
- Regular debtors’ reconciliations;
- Resolving queries from debtors and internal colleagues;
- Preparation of bank deposits and reconciliations to payments collected;
- Processing and replenishing of Petty cash;
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents;
- Additional finance tasks as distributed by the management team.
- A-Level standard of education, preferably with a pass in Accountancy;
- Working knowledge of a Credit Control function;
- Strong communication skills;
- Organised and methodological;
- Very good team player;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
*The Position is offered on a full-time basis, from Monday to Friday. Employer references may be requested at the second interview phase.
Storage Systems Limited:
Storage Systems is the leading intralogistics company in Malta, trusted with the most ambitious and innovative storage projects. We are experts in space management solutions and, over the past three decades, have set new standards in storage design and installation. Our team of specialists has pioneered storage products and services in Malta and we have introduced novel concepts in industrial, commercial, and corporate environments to maximise the use of available space and enhance productivity. Storage Systems is a reliable partner to noteworthy players in a breadth of industries both in the private as well as the public sector. As the foremost intralogistics group, we have been entrusted with major projects in Malta and abroad, delivering on our full commitment to high standards and efficiency to each. Storage Systems has built a reputation for quality end-to-end service, with expert coordination and unparalleled after-sales.