Sarnia Yachts Malta Limited is looking to recruit a Client Accounting Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The role of the Client Accounting Officer will be to:
- Assist in the daily client payments process;
- Daily bookkeeping of transactions for client companies incorporated in Malta, UK, Guernsey, Cayman Islands, and BVI;
- Preparation of financial statements for these same Companies based on the Financial Reporting framework applicable in these jurisdictions, training will be provided on Reporting Frameworks;
- Support in other admin duties that may arise as a result of a small team, admin load is shared equally between everyone at the office.
Sarnia Yachts Malta Limited:
Sarnia Yachts has over 45 years' experience in yacht ownership and operational services. With a presence in Guernsey, UK and Malta, we formulate and deliver the best, long-term solutions for owners of both private and commercial yachts. Sarnia Yachts provides a diverse and flexible range of services including yacht administration, VAT management, flag registration, crew employment and payroll and corporate yacht ownership. We are one of the longest standing fiduciaries in the marine sector. Yacht owners, trust and family offices, lawyers and yacht brokers often call upon Sarnia for our specialist knowledge in flagging, yacht registration or VAT management.
- The ideal candidate should have either completed his or her first 3 ACCA exams OR have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar bookkeeping role.