Our client, a leading Corporate Services provider in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Services Manager to join their team.
- Be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of clients which includes the entity set up, accounting, financial statements, VAT, tax compliance, company secretarial, liquidations and billings
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations
- On-boarding of new clients and managing new engagements
- Managing and reviewing internal controls
- You will be responsible to plan, implement and ensure completion of projects while remaining aligned with the strategy and goals for our office in Malta
- Manage and take responsibility for a team of 10 junior and senior accountants. This includes the assigning of work to the team, training, reviewing their work and managing performance
Education & Experience:
- A fully qualified accountant
- 3-5 years' experience working in Accounting, Tax, Audit or Corporate Services
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to lead, mentor, motivate and develop a team
- Knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations
- Commitment to quality and the management of business risks with a proven record of accomplishment of taking initiative and overseeing projects.