Our client in the Financial Services industries in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Manager
to lead a team of professionals in a Client Accounting and Tax Compliance Department on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Monitoring the end-of-month routines, including the preparation and review of periodical management accounts and reports;
- Producing ad-hoc reports, including cash flows, budgets, and forecasts;
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements;
- Preparing and reviewing corporate tax returns and tax refund claim forms;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
- Planning and organising your team to ensure that processes, roles, and responsibilities are sufficiently clear to consistently meet agreed on targets and service standards;
- Play an active management role to influence and shape the development of the firm and the people at all levels of the organization.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- An accountancy qualification, ACCA, bachelor’s degree, or higher international qualification (preferably first-time passes);
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in accounting and tax compliance in Malta.