Our client is an international corporate services provider and fund management company. They are presently looking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their team.
- Maintaining company accounting records and preparing periodic management reports
- Preparing statutory financial statements (in line with GAPSME/IFRS) and working closely with auditors to assist with audit deliverables
- Preparing budgets and forecasts and their analysis (where applicable) and assisting in their presentation to the board of directors
- Compiling corporate tax workings and preparing the income tax return for submission
- Compiling VAT workings and preparing the VAT returns for submission
- Preparing payments
- Attending and assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings