A new opportunity for a Client Accountant has become available within the Malta office of a multinational corporate services provider specialising in fund services and wealth management.
- Handling own portfolio of Guernsey clients
- Reviewing financial statements prepared by an Accounting and Tax Services Executive
- Preparation of financial statements under UK FRS framework
- Handling/delegating any day to day queries that arise on a daily basis
- Reviewing book-keeping carried out by junior staff.
- Liaising with auditors
Education & Experience:
- Candidates with previous experience will be considered for this role
- Candidates with an AAT Diploma or an A level standard in Accounts will be given preference
- A high level of fluency in English, both written and verbal, is a must for this role.
- Proactive mindset
- Highly organised, meticulous and having an eye for detail
- A team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Reference: YI522