One of our clients, a small accounting and audit firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced auditor to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for conducting audit engagements for a portfolio of both local and international clients.
- Be responsible for ensuring all audits are carried out diligently, in a timely manner
- Complete small audits with minimal supervision
- Be familiar and experienced in the use standards and regulations governing the profession (IFRS, GAPSME, ISA, Companies Act)
- Be responsible for carrying out and completing the financial audit
- Preparation of management accounts, analysis of variances and other ratios, where necessary
Education and experience:
- Previous local experience is audit is essential
- Qualified accountant or in the final stages of ACCA qualification
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.