3a Malta Limited is looking to recruit fully or partly qualified Auditing Associates to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Head of Audit and forming part of the Audit Team, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who will be able to:
- Assist in various assignments contributing to the timely auditing of accounts;
- Contribute to service our expanding client base;
- Perform audit fieldwork and assignments in conjunction with the audit function of the firm;
- Develop, implement and maintain effective auditing processes for client companies.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player;
- Be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package;
- Be an organised and methodical individual;
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision;
- The ideal candidate would have at least two years experience in an auditing and assurance environment together with a degree in Accountancy or similar qualification, or in the final stages of attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA;
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA) will be considered an asset.
3a Malta Limited:
At 3a, we are able to offer an excellent remuneration package, a premium office ambiance, state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, and knowledge repositories, the opportunity to work with various high-level clients, both local and international, a people-oriented approach, extensive opportunities for training and professional development, and the opportunity to have a sustainable work-life balance.