PKF Malta is looking to recruit an Audit Senior to join their team on a full-time basis.
This role will report to the Audit Manager & Partners. As an Audit Senior within the team, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high-quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work and signing off audit reports;
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives;
- Manage project financials, including budgets, timely billing and collection, and variance recognition;
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standards;
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks;
- Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis;
- Participate in the development of ways to meet client needs and contribute to the proposed delivery;
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value;
- Monitor and control auditing staff, including assisting auditing staff in their professional development;
- Take a leadership role in professional, business, or community organizations;
- Work closely and cooperate on a daily basis with the rest of the audit and accounting team.
The requirements for this role include:
PKF Malta is a fast-growing, progressive firm specializing in audit & assurance, tax, advisory services, and internal audit insurance. We provide services to a wide array of clients in a variety of sectors. PKF Malta embraces the world's leading analytics platform, Tableau, with its built-in visual best practices, it provides limitless data exploration without interrupting the flow of analysis. As the market-leading choice for modern business intelligence, with interactive, visual analytics that helps us eliminate the back-and-forth change requests of traditional reporting. That flicker of data cognition turning into deeper understanding was what PKF Malta needed for success in a digital world.
- An ACCA, ACA, or a recognized Accounting University Degree;
- Knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS, and International Auditing Standards;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English & Maltese;
- Be a smart, highly motivated, well-presented individual with an eye for details;
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in external audit planning, risk and control identification, and performing, reviewing, and directing external audit testing;
- Experience identifying and effectively reporting any issues and recommendations for improvement to clients;
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements, and work to demanding deadlines.