Collinson Grant in Malta is looking to recruit an Administrator with experience within finance to join their team on a full-time basis.
We require a capable Administrator for a dual role that will require finance experience able to provide support within our finance department alongside, high-quality support to our management consultants. You will also complete administrative tasks for other businesses within our group. This is a home-based position within Malta.
*Collinson Grant is a management consultancy, working with leading businesses throughout Europe and North America, and for public sector organisations.
- Sales/purchase ledger;
- General ledger;
- Credit control;
- VAT returns;
- Accounts up to trial balance;
- Monthly management reports;
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filling;
- Preparing accurate letters, proposals, and reports;
- Managing diaries, arranging appointments, and booking lunches;
- Organizing travel and hotel accommodation;
- Maintaining databases and data cleansing;
- Liaising with clients;
- Answering the telephone;
- Helping to organize events;
- Supporting other administrators.
*This describes the job. However, flexibility will be key.
Fifty years might seem like a long time – but to us, it has just flown by. And one reason might be that Collinson Grant still helps businesses and large organizations to improve their performance in many of the same ways it did way back in 1970.
- Have a proactive approach to work and be willing to assist with a range of tasks;
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and to prioritize your workload;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be an advanced user of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and be proficient in the rest of the Microsoft Office programs;
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign would be good;
- Have a flexible approach to workload and hours of work;
- Be able to produce excellent quality written work;
- Be experienced using computerized accounts software.