E&L Enterprises Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Officer
on a full-time basis to join its current team. The Accounts Officer
is responsible to perform the day-to-day duties related to the Accounts department, for their ongoing projects.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
The person filling in this role will be responsible to:
- Processing of day-to-day transactions such as the issue of quotations, work orders, and invoices for major projects;
- Assist in the upkeep of debtors on a weekly basis;
- Chasing of outstanding debts;
- Preparing bank deposit slips, general ledger postings, and statements;
- Issue of Interim Payment Applications (IPA) on major projects;
- Project reconciliations via profit and loss reports;
- Liaise with the bank to issue the bank guarantees on projects;
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
- An advanced level of education in accounts;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in accounts;
- Possess an ECDL certification or good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of Sage would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be highly organised;
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to relate well to people;
- Set clear team goals;
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines.
*Training will be given to the right candidate.
E&L Enterprises Ltd:
E&L Enterprises started out as a company which specialised in blasting, galvanising and spray back in 2008. We have expanded our industrial capability to steel manufacturing, stainless steel, CNC and sheet metal. We continued to thrive and adapt in the domestic and commercial market, especially in marine-related shipping activities and construction. With a team of over 40 skilled labourers, we excel, optimize and offer our services to a number of prestigious locations in Malta, we continued to enhance our technology in order to adapt and enhance efficiency in the domestic market.