Thomas Azzopardi Construction in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a friendly environment.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary;
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments;
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms;
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners;
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Document expenses and hand in reports;
- Keeping the system up to date;
- Preparing documents for employees;
- Able to work salaries for employees;
- Bank account duties.
- A" Levels in English, Italian, Maths and Accounts.
Thomas Azzopardi Construction:
Thomas Azzopardi Construction has been operating for over 12 years. We offer various types of construction work such as; property development, restoration, civil engineering, concrete works, demolition, and hire of cranes. With the help of our highly experienced employees, we commit ourselves to both large and small projects both commercial and residential developments. With our vast range of heavy plant & machinery, we ensure efficiency with competitive prices.
- Past experience in office work;
- Knowledge in operating Xero Accounting System will be considered as an asset; Otherwise;
- Training on the system will be afforded to the chosen candidate.