One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Preparation and processing of journal entries;
- Preparation of bank reconciliations;
- Assistance on monthly accruals and prepayments;
- Assistance in maintaining fixed asset registers;
- Assistance in cash flows and related analysis;
- Issuing of client invoices, assistance in maintaining accounts receivables and revenue related matters;
- Assistance in the accounts payable process;
- Assistance in the monthly payroll process;
- Assistance in the month-end process leading to the submission of accurate monthly management accounts in a timely manner;
- Assistance with the preparation of periodic VAT returns and the periodic regulatory submissions to various regulators;
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements;
- Assistance with the annual audits and liaising with auditors.
- Accountancy related qualifications and experience in the audit would be considered an asset;
- 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Good understanding and well-versed in accounting principles and concepts;
- Competence in Excel, IT, and accounting packages.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.