E&L Enterprises Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
on a full-time basis to join its current team. The Accounts Clerk
is responsible to perform the day-to-day duties related to the Accounts department, mainly the issuing of quotations, posting of invoices, reconciliations of all the bank accounts.
*Candidates applying must be residing in Malta with a valid work permit.
The person filling in this role will be responsible to:
- Processing of daily receivable transactions such as preparing deposit slips when needed, maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day’s transactions, assist in the upkeep of debtors on a weekly basis;
- Reconciliation of debtor’s accounts;
- Chasing up outstanding debts;
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by your superiors and Directors.
- An advanced level of education in accounts;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in accounts;
- Possess an ECDL certification or good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good knowledge of Sage.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be highly organised;
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to relate well to people;
- Be able to work in a team.
*Training will be given to the right candidate.
E&L Enterprises Ltd:
E&L Enterprises started out as a company which specialised in blasting, galvanising and spray back in 2008. We have expanded our industrial capability to steel manufacturing, stainless steel, CNC and sheet metal. We continued to thrive and adapt in the domestic and commercial market, especially in marine-related shipping activities and construction. With a team of over 40 skilled labourers, we excel, optimize and offer our services to a number of prestigious locations in Malta, we continued to enhance our technology in order to adapt and enhance efficiency in the domestic market.