Mizzi Motors Ltd in Malta has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Accounts Clerk
to join their dynamic team on a full-time basis.
You will be responsible to perform the day-to-day duties related to the accounts department, including posting of invoices, processing of local and foreign payments, cashiering transactions, and reconciliations.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Performing day to day duties to the Accounts Department;
- Posting of invoices in the sales, purchase, and nominal ledger;
- Processing requests for payment and prepares local and foreign payments;
- Processing and issuing invoices as directed by superiors;
- Performing banking, cashiering transactions, and reconciliations;
- Assisting colleagues and superiors as required to ensure that end-of-month deadlines are met and that payments are issued by the stipulated deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Eye for detail;
- Able to work on own initiative.
- A-level education and/or AAT qualification in Accounts;
- ECDL Qualification or Equivalent;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
Mizzi Motors offices handle the back-end operations related to all automotive companies' functionality. Our offices are split into different sections namely; accounts, IT, leasing, compliance, health and safety, and the human resources department.
- Health Insurance;
- Loyalty Card.