Tumas Group in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will perform a variety of general
accounting support tasks in the Accounts Department.
In order to be shortlisted for this role, candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Detailing financial business transactions, mainly but not limited to accounts payables, as an example, issuing of payments and reconciling creditors accounts;
- Filing, scanning of documents and internet payments.
- Minimum ‘O’ level qualification in Accounting or equivalent;
- Previous experience in accounting software and MS Office applications, especially Excel;
- Organized and methodical;
- Tactful, assertive, and persuasive;
- Excellent written and spoken English and preferably Maltese;
- Able to work effectively in a team.
*Should you meet the requirements for the above position, kindly send an updated CV with a covering letter.
Together we strive to be a leading group which excels in proving quality services that exceed our customer's needs & enhance shareholder's value.