Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The prime focus of position:
In this role of an Accounts Clerk
, you will form part of the Finance Team and your responsibilities will include;
- Inputting, processing, and posting of invoices in the company's accounting system;
- Handling reconciliations of relative accounts;
- Posting of petty cash;
- Conducting other duties as may be required by the company.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Accurate and up-to-date accounting and cash flow information;
- Adherence to procurement, policies, and procedures, ensuring related requests are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Ensuring revenue items and related tasks are taken care of responsibly;
- Effective and timely reporting.
Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd:
A Real Estate company established in 1969 dealing in residential and commercial property sales & letting, property management, and home interiors. A fast-growing company with offices all over Malta and Gozo
- Advanced level in Accounting plus 1-year experience in a similar post;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organisational capabilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to participate as a member of the team;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on own initiative;
- Proficient in the use of Information Technology, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.