Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their team within their Finance Department on a full-time basis.
- Managing obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors;
- Processing bank deposits;
- Reconciling financial statements;
- Inputting on the sage system;
- Preparing monthly management accounts;
- Working on financial reports for EU funded projects;
- Uploading project costs on project portals.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role;
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets);
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills;
- Multitask and work under pressure.