Our Client a fast-moving young company forming part of a group of companies investing in gaming affiliate businesses is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to assist the Finance team in managing and overseeing the day-to-day accounting of the business.
- Performing general accounting functions and activities including but not limited to the posting of bank account transactions, card processors, preparing bank reconciliations, and carrying out monthly reconciliations and reporting;
- Managing vendors and accounts payable, including processing supplier invoices, complying with the company’s invoicing policy, liaising with management for invoice approvals, managing supplier payments in line with company policy, dealing with supplier queries, and preparing monthly reconciliations;
- Downloading transaction listings/statements/invoices from providers back offices;
- Reviewing employee expense reports and ensure that all receipts are in place;
- Assisting with the year-end audit and related queries;
- Prepare ad hoc reporting as and when needed;
- General administrative and accounting duties;
- Supporting the finance team as required.