Our client in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts and Bookkeeping Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails, and daily mail;
- Carry out any administrative duties such as filing and other duties that may be assigned from time to time;
- Performing reconciliations. Issuing of invoices and payments receipts;
- Submission of VAT and assisting in audits;
- Liaison with estate agents;
- Bank proposal to obtain finance;
- Assisting in the project department;
- Posting in Sage.
powered by jobsinmalta.com:
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures;
- Minimum two years of experience working in an office environment;
- The selected candidate needs to be a person of high integrity and show the ability to multi-task priorities so that deadlines are met in a timely and accurate manner.
jobsinmalta.com is an effective quality Job Portal that uses the power of its high traffic website + Network to give clients maximum exposure for their job vacancy advertising in Malta and Gozo.All job seeker applications are sent directly to recruiters by email, allowing a private transaction for both jobseeker and recruiter to complete their recruitment process. The jobsinmalta.com network consists of authoritative News Portals, Educational Institutes, and Associations, and a fast-growing local social media network. jobsinmalta.com caters for all job types in or associated with the Maltese Islands.