eCabs is looking for a highly motivated individual with goal-oriented skills to join a dynamic and challenging industry. Responsibilities include administering accounting records, posting of routine transactions, preparation and checking of sales invoices. The person will be working closely with members of the finance team.
- Assist in all aspects of the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records
- Issue sales invoices, and handle customer invoice related queries
- Check received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems, and allocating funds
- Monitor and following up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment, and aged debtors
- Liaise with colleagues, clients, and suppliers on billing-related matters
- Handle payment processing
- Update receivables and payables ledgers, prepare monthly reconciliations
- Complete ad hoc projects and other financial activities as assigned.
Why you’ll love the journey:
- Advanced level of education or higher in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and flexible with work schedule to accommodate last-minute requests
- Knowledge of Business Central would be considered an asset
- Be conversant with MS office applications
- Possess an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.