Koperattive Produtturi tal-Halib Ltd. (KPH) in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator
within their Finance Department to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Process all suppliers’ invoices and ensure timely updating of invoices in the accounting system.
- Prepare and post payments in the accounting system.
- Maintain proper filing of invoices and any other documents.
- Posting of monthly journals
- Submit monthly reports.
- Any other adhoc duties which may arise from time to time
- Excellent written and spoken Maltese and English.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Able to work effectively in a team.
- Organized and methodical.
- AAT Qualification is essential.
- Minimum of 1 year working in an accounting environment.
*Recruitment for this position is being handled by Konnekt on behalf of KPH Group.
Koperattiva Produtturi tal-Halib Ltd. (KPH):
Koperattiva Produtturi tal-Halib Ltd.(KPH) is a leading Cooperative committed to the development of the local milk sector. The Cooperative has been established since 1958. Over the years KPH has become a leader in a number of activities including grain and feed importation, feed manufacturing, farm support services and supplies, and through its subsidiary milk processing and distribution of the well-known Benna fresh milk products.