AIS Group in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounting Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Are you savvy with numbers and have a passion for accounts? If you are an energetic and ambitious person who aspires to work for a fast-growing and dynamic company, taking care of its financial records, then look no further, we have just the right job for you.
AIS Group was founded in 1991 and is made up of a group of specialists operating in the engineering and environmental spheres. The companies within the Group are leaders in their respective industries operating across diverse markets including biometrics, energy management systems, environmental consultancy, archaeological services, and waste recycling. The latest addition to the Group is its Software division, adding to the growing portfolio of services AIS group offer.
You will report directly to the Group Finance Director, and shall be responsible for:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Managing an existing team of accounts personnel and maintaining/overseeing the full accounting process;
- Preparing budgets, forecasts, and periodical management reports and their analysis as necessary;
- Working closely with auditors for the audit deliverables and the preparation of statutory financial statements;
- Managing and submitting the VAT, FSS, and other fiscal and regulatory returns;
- Preparing payments and overseeing the process;
- Responding to clients’ requests to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Overseeing the day-to-day financial operations of the companies.
Here is what you need to excel in this post:
We shall offer you:
- Be a graduate in accountancy, either with a University degree or ACCA;
- Hold at least 5 years of experience working in a similar role locally;
- Be smart, highly motivated, and can work on your own initiative;
- Have good written and oral skills in both English and Maltese;
- Have experience of a financial accounting system, Sage Line 50 preferred;
- Be well versed in Microsoft Office applications;
- Hold a valid driving licence.
- Training and coaching leading to professional growth;
- Welcoming, exciting and professional environment;
- Special summer hours;
- Performance bonuses based on KPI’s.
*Take the first step to join us. Send your application together with a detailed CV.
The AIS Group originates from a small company founded in 1991. Today, that team has grown into a group of companies with interests in a diverse range of fields, but the core principles have remained in place. Combining in-house technical know-how with years of experience, AIS Group is made up of three companies specializing in industrial automation & engineering, environmental consultancy & archaeological monitoring services.