One of our Clients is seeking to recruit a Financial Account Manager to join their growing team of professionals. Reporting to the Senior Manager, one's responsibilities include:
- Providing client bookkeeping and accounting services to a portfolio of clients;
- The preparation and filing of VAT returns and company income tax returns;
- Preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS/GAPSME;
- Liaising directly with Client's Auditors;
- Offering training and guidance to junior members of staff.
Education and experience:
- You must be a fully qualified Accountant, or in the very final stages of achieving the qualification;
- A minimum of 2 years previous local accounting experience preferably within a CSP;
- Previous experience handling a portfolio of gaming clients would be considered a strong asset.
- Fluent in verbal and written Maltese and English;
- Meticulous and detail-oriented;
- 13 wage payroll structure
- Health insurance
- Private Parking
- Discretionary performance bonus
Kindly note that the Konnekt offices are closed between 24th December 2020 and 3rd January 2021 for the festive season. We will revert back on applications when we resume operations in January. We apologize for the delay and we wish you a wonderful holiday season.