Evolution Travel in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Accounting Consultant (Budget)
n their team on a full-time basis.
The Professional, actively supporting the Head of the function and the Chief Executive Officer, will offer his advice and expertise in the administrative and accounting management of the company, supervising the correct maintenance of the obligatory accounting records for civil and fiscal purposes up to the preparation of the financial statements.
- Preferably the achievement of a Degree in Financial Economics, Economics, and Commerce or Business Administration;
- Background in the administrative and financial statements with consolidated and previous experience in the tourism sector;
- Good competence in analytical accounting, knowledge of the national accounting principles for the preparation of the financial statements and of the IAS / IFRS principles;
- Good knowledge of tourism legislation with propensity and aptitude for continuous updating;
- Very good knowledge of the English language to support daily communication with different worldwide partners.
Evolution Travel has been working 100% online since 2000 and is now the leading Travel Agency and Tour Operator working entirely in the cloud, namely apart from all the other software that can be used on the web, by a simple internet link it runs a network of online Travel Consultants around the world, without any borders and with total freedom of movement. It is much more though, and perhaps the most difficult thing to explain is that the back office of the two Evolution Travel Agencies, one in Miami in the USA for the Americas and the other in Malta for Europe, employ staff working all over the world: Tunisia, Albania, Malta, Italy, UK, USA, Vietnam. All connected online and in touch with chat rooms, virtual exchanges, Skype, Telegram. Gtalk and any other tools that can be used. This means that the ET offices are not open to the public because they are virtual offices, with no physical staff in them but people who work from home in the various parts of the world.
- Collaboration in self-employment with a monthly salary of about € 2,500;
- Company in continuous expansion on the global market;
- A reality constantly oriented to the search for new development technologies and innovation;
- Collaboration and continuous synergistic comparison with the Company Management and the different international working groups;
- Organizational flexibility and workstation in the home office or at the discretion of the professional.