Graziella Debattista Certified Public Accountants in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounting and Payroll Senior
to join their team on a full-time basis. Graziella Debattista is a firm of certified accountants which is seeking to expand its accounting and payroll division to meet its existing clientele demands. A vacancy for the role of Accounting and Payroll Senior
has arisen which is targeting a highly motivated and experienced individual who is willing to hand in a portfolio of local and international clients.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Client bookkeeping and accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Processing of clients’ monthly payroll, carrying out end of year payroll reconciliations, and submitting electronic lodgements;
- Liaising with client auditors;
- Preparation of management accounts in accordance with International Financial;
- Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accounting Principles for Small and Medium-Sized Entities (GAPSME);
- Analyzing and interpreting management accounts;
- Preparation and submission of clients’ VAT returns and Recap Declarations;
- Preparation of accountancy files for Audit.
Graziella Debattista Certified Public Accountants:
Graziella Debattista FCCA, FIA, CPA is a certified public accountant and registered auditor who provides audit and accountancy services to both local and foreign businesses operating through companies, partnerships or sole proprietors. I have been running my own business for the past 12 years. Our team is made up of highly dedicated and experienced professionals that provide the highest level of service to our clients. We take pride in working harder and going further to support our clients to achieve their objectives. After all, our success is measured by our clients' success.
- Should be in the final stages of ACCA or fully qualified;
- Two years of experience in the preparation of management accounts and is willing to advance in his/her career;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English and Maltese are necessary for this role;
- Develop and remain effective relationships with clients and office staff ensuring lines of communication remain open;
- Competent in the use of Sage Line 50, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, NLA payroll program or equivalent;
- Being a doer, work on own initiative under minimal supervision, prioritize own work and meet deadlines.