We are looking for an Accountant
to work with a well-branded gaming company, serving German-speaking markets. As an Accountant
, you will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of the accounting software and Payment Service Provider reconciliations.
About our client:
Our client is a global gaming company based in Sliema, Malta, employing a diverse employee base providing a wide range of high-quality gaming portals.
Experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Daily Payment Service Provider (PSP) reconciliations on a transaction level whilst following up on any discrepancies;
- Check and post PSP charges, refunds, and chargebacks;
- Reconcile and monitor PSP settlements;
- Initiate funding or withdrawing of PSP balances;
- Liaise with PSP and with RFP’s team regarding any discrepancy;
- Assign expenses and entries to the correct ledger accounts;
- Posting monthly revenue journals;
- Month-end and year-end reconciliations;
- Identify and improve internal processes;
- Preparation of VAT submissions;
- Management of Fixed Asset Register;
- Maintain weekly Online Players Liability;
- Reconcile and post loan contractual obligations;
- Support financial reporting and analysis.
Education and training:
Salary and benefits:
- A minimum of 1 year within an iGaming environment with PSP experience;
- Previous experience using Xero Accounting would be an asset;
- Well versed with Microsoft Office;
- Willingness to accept responsibility;
- Independent, accurate thinking;
- High capacity to learn at a rapid pace;
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally;
- Flexibility and teamwork skills;
- Possess a positive can-do attitude with excellent attention to detail.
IRIS THAUMAS Ltd:
Iris Thaumas Ltd is a human resources company specializing in employment services, recruitment and payroll for Aviation, Marine, Finance, Tech and IT, providing employment and payroll solutions in 28 countries across Europe. Licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181) and Certified Seafarer Recruitment and Placement Service (MLC 2006 SRPS).
- €28K - €35K depending on experience.