Fenlex Corporate Services Limited in Malta is looking to recruit an Accountant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
General responsibilities will include:
Candidates will be required to show:
- Client financial and management accounting;
- VAT returns and other related VAT compliance requirements;
- Corporate income tax computations and returns;
- Reporting to management on a regular basis;
- A diversified portfolio of clients.
- Commitment to the clients’ needs and requirements;
- Motivation and follow company processes and procedures;
- Willingness on delivery within the regular statutory deadlines.
- Qualified accountant or at final stages of qualification;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, especially in English;
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook.
Fenlex Corporate Services Limited:
Fenlex has been active in servicing the international business sector since the 1980s. With over 20 years’ experience in the field, Fenlex offers company incorporation, management accountancy, company secretary, tax compliance and VAT Services amongst others. We offer our clients “hands-on” assistance in their day to day needs. To do this, we use cost-effective systems which are assisted by the state of the art technology solutions. Fenlex is very closely associated with Fenech & Fenech Advocates, one of Malta’s largest and longest established law firms.
- Familiarity with Shireburn Financial Manager Accounting software.