The Acumum Group, an internationally-focused boutique, multi-disciplinary set of corporate, fiduciary, and advisory firms is currently looking to recruit an Accountant/part qualified Accountant
to join their team.
Education and Experience:
- Posting in sales, purchase, and nominal ledgers;
- Manage the online electronic banking system;
- Month-end and year-end reconciliation;
- Production of monthly reports;
- Identify and implement process improvements;
- Reconciliation of petty cash monthly;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Inter-company statement reconciliation;
- Dealing with audit queries;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance;
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register;
- Reconciliation and Postings of Loan Agreements;
- Manage and maintain the intercompany invoicing process and reconciliation.
- An accountant with a minimum of one year experience;
- A degree in accountancy or ACCA qualified – part-qualified also considered;
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel.
Acumum Services Limited:
Acumum is an award-winning boutique set of corporate, fiduciary and advisory firms, located in the tax & fiscal efficient European jurisdiction of Malta. Believing in long-term relationships, we provide holistic, sustainable, and practical solutions to clients, whilst being committed to a superb level of client service. Acumum’s senior management of lawyers, accountants & tax advisers, provide expert, trusted & cost efficient, bespoke services to an international clientele: individuals, family offices, corporations, Governments & other service providers.
- English essential;
- Fluency in German, Polish, Maltese would be a significant asset;
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekend/public holidays if necessary;
- Motivated, responsible, and proactive.