Our client is a highly respected specialist building services company in Malta and due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an organized and motivated Accountant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recording statutory and regulatory requirements submissions;
- Provide financial data to non-financial managers;
- Submitting VAT returns;
- In charge of any system postings needed prior to preparation of management accounts;
- Prepare monthly detailed management accounts;
- Prepare periodic reports and help in the preparation budget process;
- Liaise with external auditor to ensure proper compliance with all regulations;
- Examine daily bookkeeping activities.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- In the final stages of ACCA qualification or University degree.