Truevo Payments in Malta is looking to recruit an Accountant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts, as well as other ad-hoc reports and presentations;
- Assisting in the day to day running of the Finance Department;
- Assisting in documenting and updating internal processes and procedures to enhance the Company’s controls and workflows;
- Liaison with external auditors to ensure prompt and accurate execution of the statutory audit of the company;
- Supporting the Manager within the Financial Reporting Department in the running of this function.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Be in possession of the ACCA Qualification or an equivalent Accountancy Degree;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience, preferably within the financial services sector;
- Have a good knowledge of all Office applications, particularly Excel;
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines;
- Diligent and attentive to detail;
- Can do attitude, enthusiastic and ambitious;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.