One of our leading clients is seeking to recruit a full-time Accountant to join their team.
- Monitor daily bookkeeping activities;
- Compiling statutory and regulatory requirements submissions;
- In charge of any system postings needed prior to preparation of management accounts;
- Prepare monthly detailed management accounts;
- Prepare periodic reports and help in the preparation budget process;
- Liaise with external auditor to ensure proper compliance with all regulations;
- Compiling and submitting VAT returns;
- Interpreting and providing financial data to non-financial managers.
- In the final stages of ACCA qualification or a University degree in Accounts;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English;
- Able to work in a team and also independently.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent planning, organisation, Multi-tasking & time-management;
- Have an analytical mind with a can-do attitude.