Clobet Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a qualified Accountant
with Financial Controller tasks too to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
- Performing general accounting duties and activities including but not limited to the compilation, preparation, and presentation of monthly management accounts;
- Monitor reporting to regulatory bodies;
- Responsible for month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations;
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit process and liaising with external auditors;
- Preparing and submitting the quarterly VAT returns;
- The compilation of VAT and TAX returns as required;
- Keeping up to date with legislation and conducting continuous research on VAT and other tax technical matters;
- Liaising with banks where necessary;
- Keeping minutes for attended meetings;
- Assisting the group financial controller with ad hoc tasks;
- Assisting in compliance with all statutory obligations and regulations;
- Stay abreast of all fiscal and other relevant legislation that may have a bearing on the activities of the company;
- Be in charge of reviewing corporation tax, ensuring compliance, reporting, and other tax requirements;
- Liaise and be the main point of contact with external parties, such as auditors, banking institutions, tax, and legal advisors;
- And other company administrative tasks,
Will be considered advantageous for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent;
- Must be residing in Malta.
- Accounting experience within the gaming industry;
- Experience in a similar role in any industry;
- Working knowledge of Accounting and tax processing function in Malta;
- Fully Qualified accountant or nearing completion of ACCA;
- Be able to work on own initiative;
- Knowledge or degree in Legal & Compliance;
- Knowledge of other languages will be taken into account. Required: Have knowledge of English accounting standards.
Clobet Limited, a company established in Malta in 2019 and licensed to offer lottery and online casino games. Our culture is defined by our values and the daily effort for how we work and lead. A great team is a basis for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Do you want to join a great team? Whether you are in Malta or anywhere in the world, do not hesitate to contact us
- Highly organised;
- Dynamic and positive personality;
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills;
- Good analytical skills with the ability to define and resolve the issue;
- Deadline-Oriented and able to prioritise and multi-task.