SMS Corporate Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Accountant
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. Reporting to the General Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s accounting as well as those of its clients.
Responsibilities will include:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Maintaining accounting records and ensuring these are kept up to date;
- Preparing VAT returns and other statutory returns as necessary;
- Issuing of invoices and preparation of monthly reconciliations;
- Preparing monthly management accounts within strict deadlines;
- Assistance in the compilation of budgets and forecasts;
- Preparing and submitting other regulatory reports as required;
- Liaising with external bodies and other regulatory authorities;
- Liaising with external auditors and other advisors.
- This post calls for an experienced accountant who is in the latter stages of his/her studies or recently qualified;
- Exposure to a corporate services environment will be considered an asset;
- The selected candidate must be able to write and speak very good English;
- Knowledge of Maltese and Italian will also be considered an asset.
SMS Corporate Services Ltd:
SMS Corporate Services was set up in 1991 and provides company services by way of company incorporation, back office management, company secretarial services, registered offices, directorship services, legal, and any other services which may be required. The company’s portfolio of clients is primarily overseas ship/yacht owners who wish to register their vessel under the Maltese flag and make use of its services, as well as corporate clients who wish to set up their companies/business in Malta.
- Be a good team player and good communication skills;
- Be highly motivated and meticulous.