One of our clients, a leader within the retail industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an IT Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Hardware and software support on printers, notebooks, interactive panels, etc;
- Servicing client support both onsite and offsite;
- Assist in maintenance support contracts;
- Carry out repairs and preventive maintenance on MPS and other printers;
- Log and update all support calls on internal ticketing system;
- Keep up to-date with HP service qualifications;
- Maintain good relations with the company's customers and ensure the service offered is of the highest quality.
- A diploma/degree in IT or 1+ years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of and comfortable in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.