Logispin Malta Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced IT Support & Service Desk Operator
to join our team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will possess a keen interest in IT and looking for a new opportunity in a growing company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, update and maintain computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Talk staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone or by remote assistance to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults;
- Provide support, including update when needed and follow the procedural documentation;
- Support the roll-out of new applications;
- Set up new user’s accounts and profiles and deal with password issues;
- Respond within SLAs to reported requests and incidents;
- Add value to tickets before escalating to higher technical departments;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Keep a record of all IT company assets;
- Prioritise and managing many open cases at one time;
- Test and evaluate new technology;
- Provide support via remote assistance tools to other branch offices and establishments;
- Monitor the Company’s IT Infrastructure and proactively escalate to other IT Teams and/or Third Parties.
This is a varying shift position. You will be expected to work shifts occurring at varying times of the day, varying days of the week according to the local labour law provisions and this will include scheduled night shifts.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT support environment;
- Ability to communicate with IT users & all levels of business;
- IT Degree and/or CNE qualifications;
- Previous experience in IT Technical writing and documentation is a plus;
- Experience with an online gaming company is a plus, but not essential;
- Applied learning;
- Aligning Performance for Success;
- Able to make decisions and be self-driven;
- Apply problem-solving techniques;
- Planning and Organizing skills;
- Develop technical requirements;
- Able to perform unit, integration and systems test;
- Experience in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Account users and e-mailboxes;
- Keeping up-to-date on Windows and Linux Desktop OS and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of networking concepts;
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills for IT;
- Good awareness of IT data security standards.
Logispin Malta Ltd:
Created in 2009 to provide bespoke software development and consultancy for 3rd party companies, Logispin is made up of a group of dedicated and highly motivated professionals. We specialize in the development of products for the online gaming industry, having over 100 years of combined experience in online and land-based gaming. The wealth of experience gained provides for a full understanding of the industry, the products and the marketplace. The streamlined structure of the company, coupled with the unique skill set of its key individuals, ensures that changes within the business can be addressed with great speed and flexibility.
- Indefinite employment contract;
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to high demands of the position;
- Team building activities;
- Every day fully paid meal;
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth.