Sprachcaffe Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an IT Support Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. As an IT Support Officer
employee, you will be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within the organisation in a technical support role. If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you will be the first person employees will come to.
Tasks can include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
Some tasks you may be involved in include:
Sprachcaffe Co. Ltd:
Sprachcaffe is now an international company which organises a stay abroad for thousands of children, adults, professionals and other people each year. The language lessons are based on communication and the relaxed, enjoyable transfer of language knowledge and skills. In recent years our product offer has grown to include tours, study trips, dancing, diving and cooking courses as well as internships and jobs abroad. More than 200 colleagues around the world, About 40,000 satisfied language students each year, About 2500 partners, 30 language schools worldwide and 7 languages.
- Install and configure Windows 10;
- Install and configure Outlook 2016;
- Install and configure printers;
- Setup and document access to company systems. Including in-house systems, active directory etc;
- Support employees in day-to-day operations;
- Learn and grow as much as you like in any other area of our IT work.