Healthcare Logistics Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an IT Support Hero to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Healthcare Logistics Ltd would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of helpdesk support (1st and 2nd Line Support) to diagnose and resolve incidents;
- Logging, escalation, and resolution of reported incidents to meet the prescribed service levels in accordance with defined operational processes;
- Development of end-user guides;
- Development of User Acceptance Test Plans;
- Provision of assistance in new system configuration and implementation where necessary.
In addition to the above one or more of the following skills/certifications will give you a better chance of landing the job:
- Be In possession of a recognised qualification in ICT (Minimum: MQF Level 5);
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience providing IT application related support;
- Have the ability to think logically, communicate effectively and possess excellent listening skills;
- Willing to work on a shift basis (day only), should the need arise;
- Able to use IT Office automation tools;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Able to communicate fluently in English;
- Have a valid license and own transportation.
Healthcare Logistics Ltd:
Since 2005, Healthcare Logistics Ltd. has been involved in projects that bring together various international IT players, for the implementation and integration of systems. Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is one of the leading local IT organisations offering project management, implementation, and support services. Whilst Healthcare Logistics Ltd. originally offered its services within the healthcare sector, and still is a leading provider in this sphere, it has today evolved to offer its services to other business sectors. Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other protected status.
- Familiarity with ticketing solutions;
- Familiarity with Server Operating Systems.